Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our house is always evolving...

Entry

Office, my paintings

Office, shelf

Antique Italian chair

Guest bathroom, just got a new mirror that's waiting to be hung in here

Dining room

Dining room, my painting

Dining room, vintage Italian box & Indian stool

New glass coffee table from my favorite consignment store
& Aram candleholders

Living room

Mantle, my painting & African beaded horse

Painting

Carved Indian chest with collection of glass bowls

Our bedroom

Bedroom

Antique Asian bowl & Toikka glass bird

Bedroom

My painting & map of Paris

Bathroom

Antique oil painting

My vintage owls

Old laundry cart that holds our blanket

My artwork with wood from our neighborhood

Laundry room with my painting

Upstairs living room, my painting

Upstairs living room

Guest bedroom, my painting

Kitties room, Miu Miu & Louie

Upstairs living room, just need a tv

Guest bedroom

Guest bedroom

Guest bathroom

I love our home.

No comments: