Thursday, January 13, 2011

Updates to the house...


...part 2. New fans were installed by my handsome handyman : ), wallpaper was taken down, walls & front door were painted, new hardware put in the bathroom & kitchen, lights updated, had the floor tiled & added bamboo blinds & curtains. On my list: put up molding in the master bath, take down wallpaper in 2nd bedroom & paint, as well as get a new fan & make my own dining room ceiling light. In the spring I would like to redo the outdoor bar, stain the patio, outline the natural areas with stone & work on my vegetable garden. Updated pics to come...































































































































































































































































No comments: