Thursday, August 18, 2011

A little piece I discovered...


































...the other day when i was cleaning out one of my drawers. It's a beautiful illustration on the streets of Italy my mom picked up when she was there visiting. The colors are lovely & i'm sad i haven't put it up until now. It's such a happy picture with colors that go with the rest of my decor. I really like items that mean something & aren't just bought from a typical store to fill space. I've been away for awhile, but for a good reason. Lots of doggie lives to be saved :). I will be taking a much needed, long trip to costa rica this november with jeff & am really looking forward to it. there will also be more pics of handmades coming in the next couple months... I will be making some doggie items for an upcoming fundraiser in september & will be making a list of things for a wedding my mom & i are doing in october. so please check back, thanks!



No comments: