Thursday, March 12, 2009

A couple cute handmade's...

by Me...
This bag will be sent to one of my friend's back home.
She is getting ready to have her 2nd child
(hence the 4 flowers, to symbolize their growing family of 4),
so I thought this cute little bag might help her carry some
of their things. I still need to line the pockets with fabric.

Together we grow

Cute little felt flowers w/hand stitched stems


Front buttons

Back buttons

The book I did to hang on my soon-to-be nephew's wall.
On the left: Chapter 09 (year he will be born) in felt
& beneath that, stamped on fabric, sewn onto the pages it reads
"the best chapter of our lives".
On the right: Antique blocks that spell out his name, Cruz
& a fabric covered button that holds the rest of the pages together.
There will be more of these to come.

The banner I made for the baby shower

Layers of fabric, strung on yarn



It will now be hung above his window

& by My Mom...

Painting she did from the pages of a cute children's book

Hand painted stool she did

The baby projects will continue because the babies keep coming.
Check back for more cute handmade things...

No comments: