Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Found My Animal...




is a company that makes accessories for adopted animals & their people,

25% of their proceeds go to an animal foundation dedicated to spaying/neutering & providing homes for animals who have not yet found their owners. Check out their gallery, the pictures are adorable.
Anyone who knows me is aware of my love for animals & my passion for supporting the adoption of dogs & cats from shelters & rescue groups. If you are looking to add a new "furry" member to your family please make sure you check the local shelters & rescue groups before purchasing from a breeder. There are so many wonderful dogs & cats looking for homes & by adopting you are saving a life instead of adding to the problem. You can locate adoptable animals on:

I'll leave you with a couple pics of my adorable adopted puppies & kitties...

Stella

Angelo

Luigi

Miu Miu

Louie

Rocco


No comments: