Monday, March 1, 2010

Love this so much.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.
-Unknown
I am so thankful for my life,
the path I'm on & so excited
for where it's going next.
I am where I am for a reason
& wouldn't change a thing.
Sometimes it seems like my path
is not anywhere near everyone else
in my life, but that's why I love it...
because it's mine & it's unique to me.
I don't want to be like those who are
just going through the motions.
I want to experience as much as possible
& learn about myself in the process,
always keeping an open mind & heart.
The more time I spend with myself,
the more I love me for who I am.
Be thankful for the moments in your life,
happiness is contagious...

1 comment:

gabby said...

I LOVE this!!! So great! Great words to live by in the picture.