Saturday, February 9, 2013

Your first...

...valentine's day. I'm not typically big on the cheesy stuff, but for some reason I love making child like things on valentine's day. Something from the heart. So this year it is especially exciting, because now that I have you it makes it that much more fun : ) today we worked on making a valentine's day card for dad & your grandparents (papa brought us back a beautiful blanket from Guatemala that I asked for : )), you were a big help & were patient enough to let me trace your little hand. You also scribbled, with my help, your first piece of artwork. This is just the first of many art projects to come. I believe in allowing children to express their individuality freely, originality & creativity is beautiful so always embrace that. Love.













No comments: