Friday, May 29, 2009

"Fabric Paintings" ...

Unlimited Potential of the Mind

I Really Love My Cat

Express Gratitude Everyday


Fictional Characters from Popular Culture
We would not have if it were not for Little People

Black Clothes White Cat


True Stories of Very Brave Dogs

Migration

Table Manners


If I had a Monkey


Feeling Sorry for Pluto

Chris's Famous Chicken Salad

Things you can do to Help Around the House

that make me smile. Thanks to my friend Karen,
I have just discovered the works of artist Chris Roberts-Antieau.
Chris says her art is "about the joy and wonder and humor
that's all around us, everyday. She applies a child's eye to adult realities
reminding viewers not to take themselves too seriously."

I know a few people who need to apply this principle to reality,
it would make life a lot more enjoyable.

No comments: