Monday, October 15, 2012

October, my favorite month...









...has begun with some nicer weather, family time, fall plants & pumpkins. Not only is it my birthday month, but it's also my favorite time of year. I love everything about fall & wish it could last all year. Maebri, you are getting so big already & your sweet little personality is forming by the day. You love to be a part of everything we do, even if it means taking your naps in the middle of all the noise! You are baby talking & giggling a lot more, as well as putting your hands in your mouth & grabbing onto things. You will be 3 months old this week...pics to come! Your dad's family was in town this last weekend, so we went to the gaylord for an early halloween event & arboretum to see the pumpkin village, it was beautiful but will be even better next year when you will be awake to enjoy it :). My sister will be here this week, can't wait to see her & then my birthday is next weekend, lots of fun. This month there have been pumpkins, sweaters, family, chili, football, dressing up & trips to the park. More fun to come in October.

No comments: